What you will learn
The Nordic Data Science is an annual event bringing together the Data Science Community in the Nordics to share ideas, and discuss ways to harness the full potential of Data Science and Machine Learning. The agenda is suited to guide you through the process of extracting knowledge from data by using the latest methodologies, tools and algorithms.
With domestic and international speakers on stage, workshops, interactive panel discussion and plenty of learning and networking activities in the exhibition area, the Nordic Data Science Summit is the place to be for all professionals and organisations in utilizing data science, machine and deep leaning to innovate and improve their business.
- - Business practical case studies on Data Science in an Enterprise
- - How to handle Real-Time and Streaming Data?
- - Trends and upcoming Data Science Technologies
- - Scaling Innovation with Online Experimentation and A/B Testing
- - Leveraging Machine Learning for gaining Competitive Advantage
- - Cutting the edge: an insight into deep learning architecture
- - Why it is worth getting started with Spark
- - Developing Algorithms and Leveraging AI to Drive Profit, CX and Growth
- - How to establish an agile and powerful data science environment using the latest in open source tools?